Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Dreams

Wow wow wee waa. Some weird dreams last night. Maybe I shouldn't eat a whole pizza for dinner next time. But at the same time dreams are so much fun. I would liken my dreams to the closest I'll ever get to being a Hollywood actor. The dream is my movie and no matter what happens, I wake up to find it didn't. I will share an excerpt from last nights film:

Hanging out with random people from high school, well actually I never even really knew them they were, three years younger than me but yes I'm hanging out with them in... I guess an airport like building except it had no gates or planes. Just big and... well it reminded me of an airport. We're standing around when the police show up. I figure they're after some other troublemakers but this guy who looks straight out of Reno 911 looks straight at us and fires his gun with a loud thud, not a crack like a bullet. I turn to see the projectile, in an Iron Man, Jericho missile style, shoot up into the air then split apart and down comes this massive net right on top of us. I was standing fairly far away from my "friends" by now and the net only manages to catch one of my legs under it. I considered myself lucky tho, because about every foot there was a massive hook that ate into the ground, and that really would have sucked if it landed on my leg. Anyways, they arrest us, I know I didn't do anything wrong so I thought it was just my friends or something, and then they accuse me of being a drug dealer. Yeah so I'm in deep dookie.

I get put into the police car and I start spilling about how I'm innocent. It was kinda weird tho because I was in the passenger seat, and when i turned to see who was driving, it was definitely Miley Cyrus. She's a very understanding girl. She thought I might have been drunk when i was arrested but I told her I don't drink so she was like... oh wow. So then we get out at some other place, and it turns out she wants me to be in one of the scenes of her next big hit movie so i walk down the hall and enter this room with her and theres a rock climbing wall. She gets to the top and I start climbing up... and then i woke up. So I try my hardest to fall back into my dream but it seems like its just going on without me so I stopped trying.

I love dreams, except for the leave you hanging aspect.

Sorry for the length but I like writing down dreams when I wake up.

Have you had any sweet dreams recently?

1 comment:

  1. lol, in the in-depth randomness sounds like how my dreams tend to be. i already forgot mine from last nite.... but rest assured, it was def a mini movie... and random

    ReplyDelete